Producto Integrador Inglés UAC 1 (CD12-CO) I like my life!
I am a teacher of physical education, I am 21 years old, I work in Telesecundaria Raúl Isidro Burgo and Instituto Santander, I work 5 days in week
Monday, Wednesday and Friday I go to the school Telesecundaria Raúl Isidro Burgos 3 hrs.Tuesday and Thursday I work 9 hrs in week
Today is Thursday, March 5th, 2026, I arrive to Instituto Santander. I going to teach the whole school from kindergarten to high school and then from 3:00 to 4:00 in the afternoon I have a soccer workshop with the students who want to stay.
Right now I am teaching the first year of high school.
I am preparing third grade of high school for a competition
I am teaching basketball to 4 of elementary school
I am talking with my students
I giving them matro gymnastics with 3 of kinder



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario